Newsletter now available!
Finding it hard to keep up with food safety news? Struggling to understand the legal jargon in which the laws are written? It is not surprising with all the food laws and guidance notes to be aware of. At Farm-Fork, our aim is to make compliance less complicated, by using our specialist knowledge gained from being in enforcement, you will get the laws explained in plain English and with no jargon or complicated terms.
Our newsletter, “BITES”, does exactly that. By subscribing, you will get regular updates, top tips and the sections of food and safety law broken down into bite-sized chunks to help you navigate your way through the complex world of food safety law and compliance. Best of all, we are offering this completely FREE to anyone who sends an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org simply using the heading “Subscribe”. If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time, simply by clicking on the link at the bottom of the e-mail.
However, this doesn’t detract from our regular work of helping any food business with any aspect of food safety including:
- Comprehensive Food Safety Audits and detailed advice
- CIEH and bespoke food safety and labelling training courses
- Resolving compliance issues
- Food labelling and information advice
- HACCP assistance, review and compilation
In the new year, the following topics will be covered:
- Nutrition and health claims
- Horror stories – what happens when food safety goes wrong
- Case law review
- High five – how to get a 5 Food Hygiene Rating System
- Training – box ticking exercise or valuable business tool?
- Are food policies needed?
So, what are you waiting for? Subscribe today by e-mailing the subject “Subscribe” to info@farm-fork. If you need advice or assistance, call today on 0116 3194659
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!